Mechanical Fitter / Tester - Yeovil | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mechanical Fitter / Tester - Aerospace
Yeovil, Somerset, England
16.1700 - 22.6400
Temporary (Full time)
We are currently recruiting for Mechanical Aerospace Fitters to join our client at their site in Yeovil.
The position will be within the Machining & Processing function, providing essential support to the Production Department.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Good knowledge and understanding of Aerospace Manufacturing Processes & Procedures, Drawings & Documentation
- Knowledge of SAP Systems would be a distinct advantage but training in this aspect will be given.
- High standard of Health & Safety Adhering to Company Processes & Procedures
- Experience of working in a Customer-focused environment and achieving targets
- Strong interpersonal skills across all levels within the organisation.
- The position requires the applicant to have an understanding of Aerospace practice and the significance of the safety critical work undertaken.
- Ability to manage high workloads and priorities key tasks
- Good communication skills
- PC literate
The applicant should be able to display essential skills in the adherence to Health & Safety standards at all times, teamwork, flexibility and the ability to use initiative Continuous Improvement.
Any further training requirements will be provided: PC skills (incl. Company Operating Systems), Manual Handling, 5S, HOS Principles and General Health & Safety
3 shift pattern of days, afternoons and nights. Possibility of permanent nights for right applicant.