Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Bath | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Motor Trade - Bath Area
Bath, Bath and North East Somerset, England
£25000 - £35000/annum Bonus & Company Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Location - Bath Area
Role - Vehicle Technician Vacancy
Hours - Monday - Friday, - , 1 in 3, Saturdays
Salary - Salary is dependent on current experience, + bonus, OTE35k
I have a new opportunity with one of my clients in Bath. They are looking to add a Vehicle Technician to the team due to the increased workload. This role suits a Vehicle Technician with long-term prospects as my client is big on progression and development!
- As an Vehicle Technician you would be tasked with carrying out service and repairs on vehicles.
- Fault diagnosis.
- Sticking to process and reporting any faults and defects on vehicles.
- Completing all relevant paperwork and documentation.
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
- My client is a multi-franchise group and can offer training and experience with a variety of different brands.
- Long-term progression opportunities within the workshop.
- Safe, modern and secure workshop with up to date equipment to make things more comfortable for any technician.
- Well-established and reputable dealer.
- Brand training and other courses within the group.
- Must be qualified (NVQ Level 3 / City & Guilds Level 3 in maintenance and repairs)
- Must have a driver's license.
Consultant - Robert Samuels
Vacancy: Vehicle Technician
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites