IFA ADMINISTRATOR (Intelligent Office) - West Heath | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IFA ADMINISTRATOR (Intelligent Office)
West Heath, Birmingham, England
24000.0000 - 28000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Up to 27,000 + Benefits
You will need to have experience of using Intelligent Office to be considered for this Vacancy.
NJR are currently working with a leading National firm of Pensions Specialists & Financial Advisors who provide Wealth Management, Strategic Financial Planning, Employee Benefits and Pension Services. A newly created and exciting job opportunity is now available for an Pensions & Investments Administrator to join the Financial Planning Unit to work out of their Oldbury office. The successful Candidate will be responsible for providing a professional and effective Administration support for two very successful Consultants which includes working for one of the Directors.
This is a incredibly busy role - working in a small team environment consisting of six people, those applying for the role should be able to form part of the team and hit the ground running. With that in mind, our Client is looking for someone who has been working in a similar role for a number of years, someone who has a good understanding of the new business processing process, and who can use the usual Provider Platforms. Daily duties will consist of; "
- Obtaining valuations of investments from available sources of information and accurate inputting of data for client reporting
- Providing quality reports to support advice given by regulated persons
- Calculation of investment performance over various time periods
- Preparation of performance graphs using Financial Express Analytics
- Preparation of asset allocation analysis
- Experience of using Investment platforms
- Calculation of client fees for invoicing
- Analysing client details using fact-finds, client and adviser meeting notes
- Researching the market using company approved research facilities
Those have are working towards, or who have the desire to work towards CII exams to obtain Level 4 Diploma, will be fully encouraged and financially supported. Our client is looking for someone with a can-do attitude who has solid communication and articulations skills as well as the eagerness and drive to succeed. For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR11266