Float Team Legal Secretary - Alconbury | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Float Team Legal Secretary
£19000 - £23000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
**Are you looking for a varied, and exciting role as a Float Team Legal Secretary?
This exciting role offers an exciting challenge and opportunity to work across various departments and offices with opportunity to progress in the business.
JOB TITLE: Float Team Legal Secretary
DEPARTMENT: Business Support Team
RESPONSIBLE TO: Business Support & Operations Team Leader**
On behalf of our client based in Cambridgeshire, Pertemps are recruiting for a Team Legal Float Secretary. Although based in Alconbury, Huntingdon the staff member will service all of our clients locally based offices if required.
Dependant on experience this position will pay between £19,000 to £23,000 per annum. This is a permanent vacancy.
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates that are looking for a client that has your essential needs at heart. Our client supports the “way we work” in encouraging all our employees to become trusted advisors, always driving to be better in our processes and the way we deliver client service. They embrace individual talents and genuine expertise through a strong collaborative work ethic and support big picture thinking whilst ensuring they also get the detail right.
Some of the accountabilities within this job description support our strategic framework include:
- Being trusted advisors to our clients and colleagues
- Working to become recognised experts in our chosen specialisms
- Developing longstanding relationships with key clients and our internal teams
- To provide the Business Support Team with typing, secretarial and administrative support
- Seconded to any department within any office identified as requiring specific secretarial support
- To assist fee earners in the department in all aspects of their work
- To assist with digital dictation and administrative support across the firm in line with the Company’s work flow ethic
- Experience as a secretary, including the use of a digital dictation tool
- Computer literacy, with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the willingness to undertake training, if necessary, to achieve Expert level word accreditation
- A typing speed of at least 65 wpm/90% accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail, including spelling and punctuation
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels, to remain calm and respond well in pressurised situations
- An ability to organise own work effectively and plan well to meet required deadlines
- evidence of a problem solving, ‘can-do‘ attitude and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience of working in a professional organisation with the ability to demonstrate a basic knowledge of fee-earners’ work
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
- Switchboard experience (desired but training will be given)
Interested? Please click apply.