Administrator - Kettering | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Kettering, Northamptonshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
A permanent opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator has become available for a Kettering based business. You will join a company who pride themselves on their employee engagement and support.
This sales administrator role will be home based until a full return to the offices is in place for their Kettering offices. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm, with an hours lunch, a total of working hours, paying £18,000per annum, with a fantastic opportunity for development with the business.
This sales administrator opportunity will include:
- Manage and monitor the sales support team inbox and respond to customer queries that come in
- Support the sales team in managing new and existing customers
- Help to source products and produce quotes for customers
- Processing of orders and arranging cancellations and replacements where necessary
- Update the internal system with new supplier details and any changes in account managers
- Arranging trials and demos for the sales team and their new customers
- Support customers with the after sales process, ensuring customers receive the best service
Experience/Skills needed for this sales administrator position:
- A confident individual both verbally and written
- Excellent with organisation and multi-tasking
- Confident with the use of spreadsheets, CRM systems and Microsoft
- You will be a self motived and a positive individual
- Be able to build successful and long term relationships with customers and suppliers
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and pride in work
You will join a business who pride themselves on their employee engagement, with regular zoom catch up coffee chats and constant support from an exceptional HR and Leadership team.
If you demonstrate sales administrator experience, currently or previously. Have worked with supporting a team with their administrator duties and confident with using IT systems and describe yourself highly organised this is a perfect opportunity for you.