Bookkeeper - Milton Keynes Village | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Milton Keynes Village, Milton Keynes, England
9.5000 - 10.5000
Contract (Full time)
Our client based in Milton Keynes is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper, this is a Temporary position at first but the client is looking to take on someone on more of a permanent basis.
Working Monday to Friday, 9am-.
Your daily 'to do' list will generally look something like this:
- Balancing Accounts (also known as 'double book keeping')
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Completing VAT returns
- Preparing invoices for the Inland Revenue
- Checking company bank statements
- Cash flow statements
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll and payroll reports
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks
- Experience in services related to payroll such as writing cheques and submitting payroll taxes
- Strong understanding of business and income tax worksheets and computations.
If you would like more information on the above role please call Rebecca on
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.