Quality Manager - Elland | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Elland, Calderdale, England
£30000 - £37000/annum Pension, 25 days holiday
Permanent (Full time)
Quality Manager / Quality Engineer
A Quality Manager or Quality Engineer ready to step up and take responsibility for a QMS is needed at a progressive and driven fabrication and engineering specialist.
As a Quality Manager, you will work with a talented team and help drive QMS development and promote Quality throughout the business. This will be a standalone role but you will have the opportunity to grow the team in the future. They need a Quality Manager with excellent communication skills who can improve efficiency through right first time and manage and resolve Non-conformances.
Keys tasks as a Quality Manager:
* Take responsibility for the QMS – maintaining and developing this
* Ensure compliance to ISO 9001:2015 standards – lead and co-ordinate audits
* Manage the NCR process
* Create Quality Plans
* Be the point of contact for Quality matters with Customers, Suppliers and third party Auditors
* Assist with the calibration process
Skills needed as a Quality Manager:
* At least 3 years experience as a Quality Manager or Quality Engineer
* Good knowledge of Engineering ideally fabrication processes
* Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 standards
* Good communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Quick learner
Please send a CV for immediate consideration