Sales Manager - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
35000.0000 - 55000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Jacuna Kitchens specialises in the construction and management of commercial dark kitchens in the UK and internationally. Sometimes referred to as 'ghost’ or 'cloud’ kitchens, dark kitchens are delivery-only kitchens with no customer frontage from which brands deliver high-quality food to the surrounding areas. Jacuna is at the forefront of this rapidly growing industry, one of the few to see a continuous increase in demand over the last year. With a Head Office in Shoreditch, London, Jacuna has nine sites across the country, servicing over 70 food brands but is looking to expand exponentially over the coming months.
As a result of this ever-growing demand, Jacuna is building a world-class sales team, so we seek ambitious candidates to join the London team as soon as possible.
- Lead generation activities including outbound sales
- Qualifying leads into potential customers
- Negotiating with brands regarding kitchen space licences
- Networking and relationship development with brands
- Retaining and renewing existing brands and acquired brands
- Working with other sales colleagues to grow the business
- Travelling to give onsite tours when necessary
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of experience in sales including a commission-based environment
- Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent from an accredited University
- Experience setting sales goals
- Experience with CRM tools such as Hubspot
- Highly driven by metrics and reaching targets
- Very well-spoken, strong communication skills
- Passion for the restaurant industry
- Start-up experience ideal
- Salary 35,000-55,000 GBP / annum (experience dependent)
- Competitive commission-based bonus structure
- Competitive equity package
- Office in trendy Shoreditch with a dog-friendly environment
- 28 annual holidays