Field Service Engineer - Chesterfield | Zoek UK | 105b2f69ce054e9eb670d15ed4226a2c
Field Service Engineer
- Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England
£25000 - £29000/annum Overtime (OTE £35K+) + Training
Permanent (Full time)
Field Service Engineer
Chesterfield - North Stafford / Sheffield / Leicester
£25,000 - £29,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £35,000+) + Training + Technical Progression + Vehicle + Mobile + Pension
This market leading manufacturer is looking for a professional, experienced field service engineer with experience within the garage equipment industry, who wants to progress their skills whilst earning over £35,000 with overtime. Be rewarded with a decent package but benefit from personal development of your skill set, working for a company where you will be recognised as more than just another number.
This company are specialists in the repair, maintenance and installation of a vast range of garage equipment / MOT Testing equipment used in the automotive industry UK wide. As a growing company, they are now looking to expand their field service engineer team to help deal with demand of work. Excellent opportunity to take a step up in your career and earn over £35,000 with consistent overtime.
- Field service engineer role
- Mechanical servicing of MOT equipment / Garage equipment - . brake testers etc.
- Mechanical & electrical fault finding
- Regional cover field service engineer role - no stay away
- £25,000 - £29,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £35,000+) + Training + Technical Progression
- Experienced mechanical / field service / garage equipment engineer
- Background as a maintenance / field service engineer / technician (or similar)
- Experience working on MOT / garage equipment is desirable but not essential
- Ex-forces engineers welcomed
- Commutable to Chesterfield / Sheffield / Stoke / Chester / Nottingham / Leicester.
Please apply to Sam Eastgate quoting ref number: SE825
Keywords: Field service engineer, service engineer, garage equipment engineer, garage equipment, REME, Army, Ex forces, Navy, RAF, staffordshire, chesterfield, sheffield, stoke, chester, nottingham, leicester.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted
Posted 1 days ago