Warehouse Supervisor - Chelwood | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Warehouse Supervisor - Monday to Friday
Chelwood, Bath and North East Somerset, England
£23000 - £25000/annum pension
Permanent (Full time)
Our Client is looking to appoint a forward thinking, proactive Warehouse Supervisor to join a leading distribution business. The role will be responsible for overseeing a wide variety of warehouse activities including shipping and receiving product and maintaining inventory and associated records. People management responsibilities will also be a prerequisite include training, implementing of daily workloads, and resolving problems.
The role will operate on a 40 hours per week, – and until alternatively.
Monday – Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Organise the daily warehouse operations including: ensuring accuracy of shipments and supporting documentation, receiving incoming product and routing to appropriate area or personnel, ensuring inventory transactions are accurately logged and helping with the implementation of cycle counts and reconciliation activities.
* Reporting to the Branch Manager the effectiveness of the department activities.
* Establishing or adjusting work procedures to meet warehouse demands as dictated by volumes and work flow.
* Following company policies, advising workers and enforcing safety regulations.
* Recommending measures to improve quality of service and to increase efficiency of department, work crew and equipment performance.
* To improve warehouse operations through the use of continuous improvement enterprise practices and team mentoring.
Candidates applying for this opportunity must have previous experience of working as a Warehouse Supervisor.
In return our client offers great prospects and a competitive salary. The remuneration package also includes a shift allowance, 4 weeks’ holiday, pension and health schemes