Temporary PA - Derby - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Derby - This Area Only
11.0000 - 13.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Temporary PA, Derby
Temporary PA, Derby , paying £13 per hour
Your new company
My client is looking for a proven PA to join their business on a ongoing temporary assignment.
Your new role
Duties will include:
- To provide personal administrative support to the Leadership Team.
- To be responsible for managing and organising diaries. This will involve prioritising appointments, taking the initiative where appropriate to arrange meetings to ensure the best use of time and raising instances where priorities conflict. The postholder will ensure that the purpose of meetings and other appointments are always clearly stated.
- To organise meetings which may involve co-ordinating diaries of a number of senior staff from within & outside the Trust. This will include booking suitable venues, ordering refreshments, presentation aids etc.
- To sort and distribute mail, ensuring all correspondence is directed as appropriate, actioning where possible and prioritising the remainder for action by the management team. Also to maintain an awareness of issues that need to be brought to the attention of the team.
- To operate an effective 'bring forward system' to ensure that issues can be followed up on time and are not overlooked.
- To assist in preparation of presentations for the team.
- To maintain an efficient filing system, both paper based and electronic, ensuring that shared drives are well organised.
- To ensure all necessary files and paperwork are available for meetings and other appointments. The post holder will need to maintain an awareness of ongoing issues and events in order to link appropriate papers and to ensure that outstanding actions are notified to the Team prior to meetings.
- To draft routine replies to correspondence.
- To maintain information systems to support the Leadership Team, such as circulation lists, regular meeting dates and venues, annual leave records.
- To type correspondence, reports, agendas and minutes, ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- To take notes and minutes at meetings as required picking out key points from the discussions. To develop a good understanding of management/division processes in order to minute effectively.
- To prepare, collate and distribute papers for the team meetings when required.
- To be the central contact point for administrative processes is required to manage.
- To work effectively with other Admin staff to ensure cross cover for holidays and other absences and ensure work is delivered on time.
- To deal with any office maintenance issues using the proper procedures.
- To set up equipment for meetings and deal with any minor technical issues.
- To act as the focal point for divisional enquiries from staff, patients and visitors. To respond promptly and appropriately to enquiries and requests for information and advice made either in person by correspondence or over the telephone.
- To deal with a range of complex queries in the absence of the Leadership Team, ensuring matters are assigned to the relevant members of staff
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate must have recent and proven experience working as a PA or EA working at board level. You must be confident at taking minutes as well as supporting multiple Directors.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a temporary contract to start ASAP working in Derby City Centre, the office will be working hours Monday to Friday and will be hybrid working between home the office (a laptop will be provided).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.