Branch Manager - West Yorkshire - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 10673e8db20f4bf2a3eedd5f0a333530
Branch Manager - Social Care Recruitment
- West Yorkshire - This Area Only
£38000 - £55000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
The Prospero Group, is proud of its status as one of the leading Recruitment Agencies in the UK.
We introduce a candidate to a new job every minute of every working day. With 9 offices in the UK and 5 offices overseas we are home to a number of recruitment consultants recruiting a diverse selection of specialisms. Supported by a collaborative management and training team, there is a positive and social team culture in the Prospero Group.
We see ourselves as much more than just a recruitment business as our values and vision reflect.
Our values: "Family, Trust, Quality, Professionalism and Empowerment"
Our vision: "To be the recruitment and training agency of choice for clients and candidates"
We are now looking for people who share our values and vision to join our Recruitment Academy and help the Prospero family to grow. We are members of Apsco and the Virgin Fast Track 100.
Due to internal promotion we are looking for a health and social care branch manager to join us.
- You will speak to both candidates and clients and forge long lasting relationships by understanding their requirements and what they look for through networking and using our database
- You will advertise job vacancies, along with headhunting candidates and match them to vacancies
- You will learn the art of creating relationships and keeping them throughout your career
- You will manage a small team of recruiters, helping them to grow and develop
You will learn a trade and transform your current skillset. If you are looking for a career with fantastic earning potential and a meritocratic environment, look no further!
Experience & Skills Required:
-Strong recruitment background; able to manage high volumes of vacancies within tight timeline
-Proven success in using direct sourcing methods to minimise agency usage
-Experience using Social media tools in a Recruitment context - . LinkedIn
-Excellent stakeholder management skills and able to juggle multiple demands
-Able to build strong relationships across the business
-Market leading commission
-Career development plan
-Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and yearly incentives
-Pension and Private Healthcare
Posted 1 days ago