Group Auditor - Bristol | Zoek UK | 106e16e2288344148ef21f4a2ce3125b
- Bristol, England
Permanent (Full time)
- Jan 08, 2021
Apply below after reading through all the details and supporting information regarding this job opportunity.
** Group Auditor required to manage the provision of Internal Audit by implementing audit policies & procedures* *Immediate Start Available** Competitive Rates **
Group Auditor required to support the Audit Manager in the provision of Internal Audit
- Implementing Audit Policies & Procedures
- Undertaking larger, complex systems, financial & non-financial audits
- Providing financial, systems & internal control advice
- Training & Support to colleagues
- General Audit coverage to directorates inclusive of corporate issues & external controls
- Procurement / Contract Issues
- Anti Fraud & Fraud Investigative Work
Essential Skiils Required
- CCAB / A Professional Audit qualification
- Successful Involvement in Auditing various aspects of the Internal Control Environment
- An in-depth knowledge of relevant legislation
- Competent in Report Presentation & Presentation
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.