Graduate Broker - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
25500.0000 - 30000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
As well as working in a fun and energetic atmosphere with like-minded people, working in Financial Sales also comes with other incentives such as:
- Opportunities to work abroad
- Annual Christmas holiday to Europe for the whole Company
- Other company holidays to Ibiza, Croatia, Las Vegas, Miami etc
- Prizes such as iPads, weekend trips, spa trips and lunch clubs at Michelin Star restaurants
- Huge earning potential
- Fast career progression
Our client is a leading Corporate Foreign Exchange Brokerage situated in the heart of the city. They work with globally renowned companies, offering them with specialised foreign exchange solutions. They uphold their unbeaten status by supplying their services in a highly consultative nature to their high-profile client base.
You will be joining the Trainee FX Broker Team where you will be:
- Interacting with high-profile, corporate clients
- Attempting to understand the businesses and needs of your clients using a consultative and conscientious approach
- New Business Lead Sourcing
- Cold Calling and sourcing of new clients
- Face to face negotiations with existing clients
- Attending company shows and conferences as part of company promotion
- Clear, confident and polite telephone manner
- Degree educated
- Good written English skills
- Good IT and social media skills
- Must live within easy travelling distance from Central London
- An aptitude for fast figure work
- Boundless ambition for success and money
- Natural inborn entrepreneurial spirit
Our clients are looking for the future leaders of their company - therefore, upon proving yourself, you will automatically be elevated to a Senior Broker, then on to a Principle Broker and Team Leader. It is a meritocratic environment with Uncapped OTE and an unbeatable Commission Structure - so what you achieve is down to you.
If this role is of interest please apply as soon as possible, successful applicants will receive an unscheduled call from relevant account managers and consultants. If you would like to be considered for one of these roles you must speak with a member of our team.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search’s team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.