Mechanical Fitter - Sheffield - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sheffield - This Area Only
£25000 - £30000/annum Pool car and expenses
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Mechanical Fitter to work for a reputable heavy manufacturing business in Sheffield.
The successful Mechanical Fitter will report directly into the Maintenance Manager and would be responsible for assembly work, as well as Mechanical Maintenance.
The Mechanical Fitter would be working in Sheffield at their manufacturing site the majority of the time, but 1 out of 4 weeks may be working at a customers' site.
Monday - Thursday 06:30-16:15
20 holiday days + 8 bank holidays per year
Car provided for travelling - all expenses paid etc
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 (depending on experience)
Mechanical Fitter Leader Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Fault find and repair of equipment such as high pressure, pneumatic, hydraulic, vacuums and pumps
* Support the team by deploying customer sites to service, repair or maintain
* Play an active role in the assembly of high pressure components when based at Sheffield site
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Mechanical apprentice trained - Level 3 or above
* Experience in a heavy industry manufacturing environment
* Ability to do assembly work
* Flexible to travel if needs be
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Kerry Hill at Elevation Recruitment Group.
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions