1st Line Support
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
1st Line Support Greater Manchester £2022k
We are looking for an experienced 1st Line Support Analyst to join a team in a growing company.
You will provide a single point of contact for customers, ensuring you maintain professionalism at all times and making sure customers are kept updated on progress and resolution.
On a day to day basis, you will be accountable for things like; taking calls from customers and logging support tickets on their behalf, diagnosing and resolving technical incidents and requests, remotely connecting to customers systems to provide training and support, and logging incidents and requests in the Service Management tool, working to an agreed priority matrix.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of operating in a complex service oriented arena
- Experience of working with bespoke software products and hardware
- Have a good understanding of Windows XP and 7
- Experience and understanding of TCP/IP routers, switching and basic networking technologies
- PC hardware knowledge, including fault diagnosis
- Experience using remote access tools
- Telephony experience, including systems and integration
- Networking experience and virtual private networks
- Experience of using IT Service Management tools and ticketing systems such as Zendesk
Click apply to forward your CV or call Josh on 01329 565063
Posted 33 days ago