Resident Services Manager - London | Zoek UK
Resident Services Manager - Hounslow
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Resident Service Manager - Hounslow
deverellsmith are seeking an experienced property professional to lead the management of a Build to Rent scheme along with several other PRS assets on behalf of a leading property management firm based in Hounslow.
- Dealing with day to day management enquiries and fault reports
- Dealing with contractors, grant funded organisations and tenants, inspecting properties and if within approved limits, instructing contractors
- Chase and initiate works with contractors and keep reporting Manager up to date with progress
- Check through issued work orders to see if work orders have been started or completed, by telephoning the contractor concerned
- Assist with chasing tenants with arrears, telephoning and typing letters, keeping reporting Manager up to date, to ensure minimal arrears
- Check systems for all safety logs. Tenancy renewals/reviews etc and monitor efficient use of diary system.
- Inspections of properties annually and when repairs are required or works are proposed, and when necessary for other purposes (reading meters, checking on vacant houses and showing prospective tenants around etc)
- Carry out all tasks as per the Department's requirements
- Overseeing the release and return of keys, by maintaining a key logging system
- Liaising with other departments and offices within the company, assisting when requested
- A minimum of 2 year's experience in the Build to Rent sector or a similar field
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Clear and concise communication
- Confident in dealing with high-end clients and tenants
- The ability to prioritise and plan workloads
- A consistent and clear view on responsibilities and a commercial approach to decision making
- Competent user of IT systems
- A good knowledge of building surveying terminology and an understanding of disrepair issues
- Will be able to work unsupervised and also part of a small team
- Will be able to communicate well within the team and form good relationships with the team
This role offers a basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 based on experience and a discretionary bonus.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Jardine Paterson at deverellsmith to discuss further.
Posted 19 days ago