Marketplace Manager - Greater Manchester - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Marketplace Manager – Marketing Agency – Manchester Centre
Greater Manchester - This Area Only
£30000 - £35000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Marketplace Manager to be based in our client’s offices in the centre of Manchester. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading, multi award winning Marketing Agency with an array of household name fashion, sport, and insurance clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, to progress their career and develop their skillset.
The Marketplace Manager will be responsible for relationship, deliverables and daily operations for multiple clients and analysing account performance and market behaviours to identify opportunities, optimise and grow your accounts.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
* 2+ Years’ experience in an Ecommerce / Marketplace Manager role either client or agency side.
* 2+ Years Amazon experience.
* Ability to oversee online sales across multiple accounts.
* Ability to develop trading and marketing strategies.
* Strong commercial awareness.
* Able to report both internally and externally to key stakeholders of all levels.
* Analytically strong with experience using tools such as Google Analytics.
* £30 - £35k salary (Dependant on experience).
* Flexible working hours.
* Option to work remotely for 3 days a week.
* Regular team nights out, lunches and activities.
* Wellness and fitness programmes.
* Long service holiday bonuses.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support