Outbound Sales Executive - Sheffield - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Outbound Sales Executive
Sheffield - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Purpose of Job:
To maintain and grow customer base, through our portfolio of products within the Family Notices vertical and build excellent customer relationships with Funeral Directors Key areas of accountability:
● Achieve and exceed Customer care standards and activity expectations
● Create and present a portfolio of media products that meets the customer's’ needs and JPI Media Group objectives
● Meet and exceed revenue, sales targets and KPI performance areas
● Proactively seek new business opportunities through new and lapsed customers.
● Adopt the JPI Media's Sales Process with recording and data capture
● Support a culture where the focus is on delivering satisfying customer experience which builds long term profitable relationships through regular communications with both current and lapsed customers.
● Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities
● Actively review media solutions and advertising campaign performance on a regular basis to ensure needs are met and a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
● Educate customers in new products and propositions that will enhance their business performance and meet group objectives by utlising high quality sales material to reinforce the sales message and processes
● Create accurate information for other internal teams involved in the end to end customer process.
● Work as part of a team and contribute to shared goals and objectives
● Adhere to JPI Media Group policy and procedure guideline
● Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to adapt Communication Style & Tone to reflect audience
● Used to working under pressure
● Experience of working in a target driven environment
● Intermediate computer skills
● Resilient, tenacious,result orientated, optimistic,driven and self motivated
● Quick and flexible thinker to demonstrate fast assessment of needs
● Can do attitude
● Strong planning and organisational skills
● Working within a dialler environment and ability to self-source leads.
● Experience in the advertising and/or marketing industries is a plus.
● Experience in working in a B2B sales environment.
● Experience of building immediate rapport to develop long term relationships
● Digitally aware
● Computer skills including mastery of functions such as navigating between multiple windows and sites, tracking and logging entries in a database
● Familiar with working in a cold calling environment
We’re JPIMedia and we’re experts in helping local businesses market themselves effectively. With over 200 local and national news titles including The Scotsman, The Yorkshire Post, The Portsmouth News and The Lancashire Post, we’re one of the largest local media groups in the UK.
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the 'apply' button.
JPIMedia is committed to being an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We will consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. We encourage and consider flexible working arrangements for all roles