KS1 Teacher - Southampton - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
KS1 Teacher - Southampton
Southampton - This Area Only
110.0000 - 135.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Prospero Teaching are looking for an experienced KS1Teacher for a Primary School located in Southampton, working with pupils in year 4-6
The School are looking for a full-time teacher to start from after Easter Half Term. Previous experience in a primary setting, specifically with a year 4-6 class.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an excellent team providing brilliant teaching experiences for children and young adults.
SEN Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location - Southampton, Hampshire
* Position - KS1 Teacher
* Type of work - Class teaching
* Start date - ASAP
* Likely Duration - July 2021
* Position end date - July 2021
* Contract type - potential to become perm
* Full-time potential
* Minimum rate of pay - Paid to Scale
* Hours - 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
KS1 Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a KS1 Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.