Territory Sales Manager - Glasgow | Zoek UK | 10813c57008942cc868eac1d233ca07e
Territory Sales Manager
£30000 - £35000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently looking for a Territory Sales Manager to join a leading Life Science Laboratory Equipment Manufacturer covering a North UK territory. As the Territory Sales Manager you will be responsible for promoting the sales of the company product portfolio across Scotland and Northern England.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Territory Sales Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- You will be responsible for the management of the whole sales cycle, promoting the growth of the product portfolio across your territory.
- You will promote the entire portfolio across the assigned territory, collaborating with sales representatives and identifying cross-selling opportunities.
- As the Territory Sales Manager, you will posses an understanding of the clients challenges and needs as an expert in your field.
- You will build professional relationships with both new and existing customers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Territory Sales Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
- Relevant degree in a Life Science subject . Biochemistry, Biomedical Science, Biotechnology
- Proven industry experience in a field sales role within a Life Science organisation.
- A working knowledge and practical experience with scientific laboratory equipment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves