Junior Fund Accountant - West End of London | Zoek UK | 10816594294d4f4eb334d9e5333597a4
Junior Fund Accountant
West End of London, Greater London, England
£25,000 - £28,000
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is a mid-tier private equity firm based in London's West End. They are growing rapidly and launching new funds. They boast an impressive portfolio of companies across the UK and Europe. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join the finance function in their London head office. You will have great opportunities to grow and develop your career in finance with an impressive organisation that looks after its staff incredibly well.
What You Will Do
As a key member of the fund accounting team, you will work closely with the manager and senior team members. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Control and update the portfolio management system ensuring attention to detail and prompt response times.
- Assist with the audit process including responding to audit queries and actioning any requests.
- Variance analysis on monthly reporting packs
- Preparation of reporting documents for internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing calculations, documents, reports, compliance certificates and forecasting covenants.
- Assisting with investor relations queries
- Ad-hoc support to the team
What We Are Looking For
The successful candidates will have an interest in finance with 6 - 12 months experience in a professional services environment, You will ideally have experience working within the finance function of a business. We are looking for:
- A university degree - ideally related to finance but not essential
- Excellent problem solving skills and lateral thinking
- Tech savvy - advanced Excel and aptitude for picking up new systems
- Excellent time management skills - able to prioritise and manage a heavy workload
- Good communication skills -(written and verbal)dealing with senior stakeholders
This business offers impressive benefits including:
- 25 days holiday (plus closed Christmas to New Years)
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Private health care
We are looking for candidates to interview and commence asap. Apply now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.