Repairs and Maintenance Manager
Up to £35000.00 per annum
Up to £35,000
37.5 hours Monday Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is a proud recruiter for an established housing company who are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager to join their expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fastpaced Repairs & Maintenance department, where you will have hands on interaction with managing your team and working with a range of customers.
- Provide the association with a quality repairs and maintenance service
- Line management for the Property & Facilities Officer
- Responsible for monitoring the budget spend and assist with planning
- Pre and post inspections for quality control
- Reporting on KPIs, budgets and other general statistics
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience at management level
- Experienced Repairs and Maintenance Manger working in social housing
- Previous KPI management
- Skilled in sourcing the best value without compromising quality
- Great communicator
- Experienced in Insurance Claims management, disrepair and compliance
- Must have a driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity interview imminently
For more information, please contact Stacey at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!!
Facilities, Facility, facilities Manager, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance, Housing, housing association housing Repairs & Maintenance, Repairs, Repairs & Maintenance Manager
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 18 days ago