Hire Controller - Stockport - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Stockport - This Area Only
22000.0000 - 23000.0000
Contract (Full time)
Do you have previous office experience, an excellent telephone manner and looking for that next opportunity at an award winning company?
If Yes, then look no further, we may have just what you’re looking for.
Stockport, North West
£23,000 plus Commission
Full Time, hours (12 month Contract to cover Maternity leave)
We are looking for a Hire Controller to join our established Forklift and Plant hire company in Stockport. If you have Office experience, this is an excellent opportunity to join our award-winning company.
Hire Controller Role
As a Hire Controller you will be working in a busy Rentals Office as part of a Team who organise the hire of forklifts and plant nationwide.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customers and Suppliers over the Telephone
- Using Microsoft Office to prepare Quotations and Orders
- Managing your workload and organising the time allocated efficiently
- Forming strong and effective relationships with customers and suppliers
- Demonstrating a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Providing administration support in all areas of the Rentals Office
- Using our Software systems to raise orders and maintain contracts
Skills and Qualities
The ideal candidate will have previous office experience and an excellent, confident telephone manner, as well as
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good Written and Verbal skills
- Ability and Willingness to learn our new software system used within our office
Founded in 1993 and incorporated in 2004, Knightsbridge Mechanical Handling has been providing the national hire companies with their forklift requirements for over 25 years.
They are the North Wests main Clark forklift dealer. In 2014, they were named "UK Dealer of the Year and in 2016 "European Dealer of the Year" offering new forklifts and warehousing equipment to our customers as well as the all important support and backup.
With sites strategically placed throughout the UK and Ireland, we are able to service clients from all regions. Our knowledge and expertise in the field means we are at the forefront of the forklift industry but still able to offer that personalised service.
How to apply for the Hire Controller Job:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Hire Controller job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Hire Controller, Rental Assistant, Administrator, Customer Service Support, Hire Desk Controller.