Commercial Administrator Apprentice - Hindlip | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Commercial Administrator Apprentice
Hindlip, Worcestershire, England
Unspecified (Full time)
Open GI is a leading software development company and a trusted partner to the general insurance industry. Based across the UK and Europe, our support and development services make us a truly diverse organisation that offers a range of IT solutions to insurance brokers, insurers and managing general agents.
We are looking for a Commercial Administrator Apprentice to join our Finance and Commercial team. The key purpose of the position is to ensure the timely processing and circulation of customer order forms across the business, ensuring order data is populated accurately, so that the relevant Delivery teams can commence the work on receipt of the order.
The successful candidate for this position will be enrolled on to a Business Administrator Level 3 qualification.
* Checking customer orders follow Open GI agreed processes and pricing arrangements
* Working with Sales to ensure necessary amendments are promptly communicated and understood
* Processing orders through to the business for delivery, updating internal systems (Jira and Acti-time) with contract data
* Application of units to our Unit metre portal
* Adding delivery/install dates to certain orders to trigger the invoice
* Communicate with our third party, Monek, following receipt of Monek unit orders
* Monitor the ‘Jira Service Desk Portal’ and triage to the relevant team member to action
* Assist in the resolution of customer query tickets that have been triaged to you from the Jira Service Desk Portal eg: serial number, copy of Order Form
* Send holding emails to external customers to support the Contractual Change team
* Project work
* Continuously review and update processes
* 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above, must include Maths and English (essential)
* Prior office experience would be of benefit, but not essential, if the candidate has history of using MS Office packages, and can demonstrate strong attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Methodical and organised
* Able to prioritise several tasks
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written, telephone and face to face)
Mission and Values
Our mission is to be both the Technology Partner and Employer of choice for the UK General Insurance Market. Our values are central to this vision, as they represent how we collaborate how we work together in synergy and continually deliver for our customers:
* Accountability: We take personal pride in finding solutions and achieving results
* Innovation: We lead the market by being proactive, product-led and forward thinking
* Teamwork: We work collaboratively, recognising and celebrating success
* Trust: We build trust on integrity, transparency and respect
We are looking for an individual who embraces our values in their actions, decisions, communications and processes to inspire positivity and, ultimately, exceptional performance.
* Salary of £12,000 per annum
* Company pension
* Life assurance and critical illness cover
* Perkbox – an exclusive benefits platform offering a wide range of discounts and benefits
* Free parking when on office premises
* Cycle to work scheme and a wills at work scheme
* Holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum, increasing to 26 days per annum after three years of service & a holiday purchase scheme
To apply for this role please click the apply button and send us your covering letter and CV