SEN Teaching Assistant - Burgess Hill | Zoek UK | 108d3abdf85844ecb413196f231c4899
SEN Teaching Assistant
Burgess Hill, West Sussex, England
£60 - £80/day
Permanent (Full time)
SEN Teaching Assistant Required in Burgess Hill
Supply Desk are working in partnership with a specialist school in the Burgess Hill area to find a patient and nurturing SEN Teaching Assistant.
The school caters for students aged 6-11 with a variety of additional needs including SEMH, ASC and ADHD. They aim to help every student achieve their full potential by breaking down barriers to learning that they have faced in mainstream schools.
Location: Burgess Hill
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Long Term, Full Time
Pay: £60-£80 per day .E
- Leading 1:1 interventions to support students with their learning.
- Assisting the teacher in implementing behaviour management strategies.
- Ensuring the class is prepared and resources are in place to aid students in their learning.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
- Experience working in a SEN school or with SEN children in a mainstream school.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have a good standard of English and Maths.
About Supply Desk:
- Weekly pay at competitive rates.
- A range of CPD courses such as Team Teach and Autism Awareness to expand your employment opportunities.
- Your own dedicated consultant to offer advice and search for your dream role.
- Refer a friend to Supply Desk and receive £100 when they work with us for 5 days.
If you are interested in this SEN Teacher role in Hastings or would like more information, contact Sam on (phone number removed) or send an up to date copy of your CV to .
I look forward to speaking with you soon