Ecommerce Business Head - Manchester | Zoek UK | 108f40eef404498587808756f0484e32
Ecommerce Business Head
- Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Permanent (Full time)
* A fantastic opportunity for a creative and innovative Ecommerce Business Head, to build and boost the company's online presence. The main responsibility of the role is to drive profitable business growth for the company across the UK, being aware of the latest website developments and technologies. Managing the e-commerce sales pipeline, monitoring competitors and establishing key benchmarks and timescales for internal improvement and utilise data insights and analytics to improve the customer journey
* The role is looking for someone to take control, who can take the lead and has the ambition to grow the company's online trading as part of their career development. They are offering an attractive salary plus flexible working and the opportunity to work with a growing and successful company
* Reporting to Brand & Digital Director working alongside the existing sales team.
* Creating an e-commerce plan that will achieve growth to include but not exclusively: Amazon Vendor Central, Amazon FBA & FBM, Instagram, Facebook and eBay
* Driving e-commerce transactions, entering new markets and increasing online sales.
* Able to identify new revenue streams and generating leads.
* Building on the digital marketing presence for the company’s brands.
* Developing the direct to consumer presence via own online outlet, Facebook and Instagram stores
* Improve online user experience.
* Experience in Marketing and Sales.
* Google Analytics/Merchant Centre/Ads/Search Console.
* Identify and implementing new tools and technology.
* Accountable to the Board for delivering the Ecommerce sales and contribution targets through the management of colleagues, suppliers, budgets and information.
* Manage and monitor all aspects of the site including error pages, load speeds, SEO, link building, AdWords, analytics, landing pages, customer flow, bounce rates and conversions.
* Implement strategies to increase conversion rates and the customer journey / heat map.
* Devise and launch marketing campaigns for the site including branding and social media.
* Monitor technical developments to ensure that your site is at the forefront of new ecommerce technology.
* Constantly review best-selling products and stock levels in order to make decisions on promotions, discounts and sales forecasts.
Knowledge and Skills required
* A good educational background ideally to A level standard or beyond, but not essential
* A proven sales track record working with within ecommerce is essential.
* Know-how and experience of developing shoppable online stores using platforms such as Shopify.
* 3 years minimum experience of working at a reputable online retailer is preferred but not essential.
* Knowledge and understanding of what is required to internationalise sales of a product via online ecommerce retail platforms and fulfilment solutions.
* Proven ability to create a digital retail marketing plan (social media, PPC, etc)
* Ideally with experience of licensed product and / or textiles.
* A proven ability to effectively manage change.
* A good understanding and management of P&L responsibility, revenue and margin budget expectations.
* A strong understanding of category trading and marketing.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis