Sales Manager - South East - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 1090504cf9ca4c3da76ab3bb848cc05a
- South East - This Area Only
£45000.00 - £45000.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and organised Sales Manager to join our team.
Ready to apply? Before you do, make sure to read all the details pertaining to this job in the description below.
Salary: OTE £45,000 + benefits inc 25 days holiday (+ birthday + bank holidays), car and pension scheme Hours: per week
- Monday to Friday - (30 mins lunch).
Some flexibility in working hours will be required to accommodate customers needs for home site visits.
Location: Home/remote based
- ideally located in Berkshire/North Wiltshire/M4 corridor area and prepared to travel throughout the UK with particular focus across Central and Southern England.
Greensquares is a leading nationwide supplier who specialise in the design, supply and installation of low maintenance products for outdoor living; these brands include DeckPlus composite decking (including TimberTech) PrimaPorcelain paving and SunSpaces contemporary veranda’s and garden rooms.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, we are seeking a customer focused Sales Manager to drive Sunspaces sales growth from existing leads and enquires generated via our websites and through our customer network.
Sales Manager – Key Responsibilities
- Ideally a good technical knowledge of aluminium and glazing products
- Advising and demonstrating to prospective customers the benefits of Sunspaces products both over the phone and in person
- Generate quotes expediently and determine interest and suitability regarding product design and cost prior to engaging designer and survey site visit
- Organising sales and survey visits with prospective customers using sales design method to find the best solution for the customer
- Completing accurate survey notes to allow Sunspaces team to interpret the information and deliver the project accurately, in time and within budget for both the company and the customer
- Assisting the Sales Director and Design & Technical Director with the development of our Greensquares Network – a National network of installers and re-sellers
- Provide great customer service To be a success in this Sales Manager role, you will have proven experience in a similar role within B2C channel (ideally in the Conservatory or Glazing industry) and be decisive with good judgement.
You will be well organised, resilient and able to use your own initiative to problem solve.
You’ll be a great communicator and relationship builder and possess a can-do attitude.
You’ll also be able to deliver quickly and accurately to deadlines, so you’ll need a logical and methodical approach, with excellent attention to detail.
You’ll also need a good understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel etc) and, ideally, Salesforce.
A full driving licence is required.
To submit your CV for this Sales Manager opportunity and join the Greensquares team, please click ‘Apply