Trainee SEND Teaching Assistant - Westerleigh | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee SEND Teaching Assistant
Westerleigh, South Gloucestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
· Guaranteed interviews and career support for 3 years
· No previous experience required
· Become classroom ready in as little as 12 weeks
· Industry respected qualifications
Follow your passion for helping children with special educational needs and disabilities and become a qualified Teaching Assistant!
This is a training course which leads to guaranteed interviews upon completion. Fees apply
Teaching Assistants with SEND specialisms are becoming an essential part of schools and academies across the country with a greater number of children requiring a more specialist level of academic support.
If you are looking for a rewarding new career helping pupils with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) learn in a way that works for them, we can help.
Our education partners have engaged us to provide them with classroom ready candidates eager to pursue a career supporting children who require further assistance with their academic development. To ensure our graduates receive the best possible start to their new career our network of partners are offering guaranteed interviews with academies, high schools and specialist SEN facilities local to you on completion of our course.
No experience is needed as we provide all the training you need and will help you become qualified and classroom ready in as little as 12 weeks.
You will join the industry with the following qualifications:
· TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF) Understand young people’s development, how to safeguard, support and engage them in the classroom.
· TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Autism Understand Autism and the related issues to give you the best opportunity to support children and young people with this condition.
· TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health (RQF) This certificate enables you to understand how to work with people with specific learning difficulties or to prepare learners for a future job with them. You will develop an understanding of the signs, symptoms and diagnosis of Specific Learning Difficulties.
· TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Special Educational Needs and Disability (RQF) Learn how special educational needs and disabilities affects learning and development and how to adapt your skills to accommodate and support this.
Take your first step towards a more rewarding future!
Interested? Click apply to find out more