Sales Manager. Estate Planning - City of Leicester - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 109455ab266b4dab9a53b6fe9d96953e
Sales Manager. Estate Planning
- City of Leicester - This Area Only
£30000.00 - £50000.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is a highly successful nationally based professional estate planning provider with field-based advisers throughout the UK.
While professional experience and qualifications are key for this role, make sure to check you have the preferable soft skills before applying if required.
They are currently seeking to appoint a sales manager whose role will be to oversee existing business and drive the client’s ambitious growth plans forward through a combination of a hands-on approach supporting advisers, recruiting new talent and maximising each income generating opportunity.
Predominantly home based but with some travel to the client’s office in market Deeping you will be responsible for managing a team of 8.
Your primary function will be to deliver income against set objectives by managing the day-to-day delivery and achievement of both individual and team targets, identifying and providing coaching and development on an individual basis to lead providers (who are either mortgage or equity release advisors within 2 other companies within the group).
In order to be considered you must have the following:
- Hold a recognised qualification within Will writing/Estate planning
- A background within advising within estate planning
- Provided both field and phone-based management support and development within Estate planning
- Effective communication skills both with subordinates and superiors
- Experience of working to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and interrupting data
- Able to commit to working regular evenings according to the role requirements If you meet our client’s criteria and can demonstrate a successful track record in providing whole of market advice over the telephone please forward an up-to-date CV to us in the strictest of confidence.
It is Knight Temple Recruitment’s policy, that we to respond to all applications within three working days.
If your application is not taken forward by us your details will not be retained unless you specifically request us to do so.
Knight Temple Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients