Technical Administrator - Ellesmere Port | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire West and Chester, England
£18000 - £20000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently seeking a Technical Administrator to work on a full-time, permanent staff basis for our client operating in the engineering sector and based in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire.
* Monitoring Document Control inbox and issuing client information to the engineering team
* Issuing design deliverables, documents and drawings to multiple clients through company Document Control system.
* Collating documentation packs for clients.
* Monitoring of the Purchasing mail inbox to ensure that relevant requests are managed and dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
* Dealing with project spares through obtaining supplier prices and providing customers with a quotation for spares orders.
* Raise purchase orders on Sage 200 (training to be provided).
* Providing support to expedite materials from suppliers.
* Match goods received/delivery notes to invoices and purchase orders. Goods receipt materials on Sage 200.
* Part of the administration team which provides cover on reception as and when required and answering of the company telephone system.
* Adding new suppliers, customers and projects on Sage 200.
* Ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
* Computer literate with experience of MS Office.
* Good attention to detail.
* Good organisational skills.
* Works methodically and to high standards.
* Comfortable prioritising workload.
To apply for this Technical Administrator role please click apply now below