< Senior Analyst - Kumbalgodu | Zoek UK
< Senior Analyst - Supply Chain -SAP SD | Creative Content | 4-6 Years >
Kumbalgodu, Karnataka 560074, India
Permanent (Full time)
Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear
brands to millions of people around the world. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear. All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future. We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do. At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to or follow ###### on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
The role you’d play:
• Provide insight into how we can provide the best technological solutions driving the most value
for the wider organisation.
• Contribute to the development of ideas, processes and technical solutions that improve our offering.
Solution & Project Delivery
• Understand overall project methodology and how to work within a project environment.
• Define and deliver project tasks within agreed timescales within budget.
• Be part of project teams and contribute to the planning and resourcing of project tasks where
• Identify, highlight and plan mitigation for risks in own area.
Support & Service
• Provide an excellent support to the business in the day-to-day running of the operational
• Provide support and maintain Pentland’s applications where relevant to a site or a location.
• Ensure procedures related to identification, changes, testing, documentation, approval and
communication of any modification to the system are followed.
• Performing and supervise the implementation of changes to the system, including those which
have a multi-brand and global impact. Ensuring active and positive adherence to Pentland Its
• Identify technical solutions for problems, improvements and developments.
• Carry out system administration tasks as per documented procedures.
• Provide technical mentoring and coaching to the analysts in the department
• Support other team members with regards to ad-hoc department activities.
The must haves:
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including ability to conduct formal and informal presentations and workshops with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
• Well organised and able to prioritise, communicate and manage expectations within team.
• Committed to having a continuous improvement mind-set that spans people, processes, technologies and own self.
• Able to work independently
• Able to deliver quality work and to commit to and meet deadlines.
• Able to demonstrate positive attitude - go the extra mile, committed, willing to take on challenges and has a can-do mind-set.
• Able to demonstrate energy, drive, enthusiasm, determination and passion.
• Excellent technical knowledge of SAP SD, EDI integration, (AFS experience desired)
• A sound understanding of Concept to Consumer processes across supply chain, sourcing &
shipping, warehousing & distribution and, a good technical knowledge of associated
applications & solutions specific to the area of responsibility
Pentland Brands job description
• Pro-active in approach and keen to suggest new and innovative solutions.
• Able to lead & work with ambiguity and flexible to accommodate multiple changes in priority.
• Ability to manage specific stakeholders
• Ability to mentor and grow other team member’s skills and capabilities
• Ability to work with Project managers and plan projects in line with task being defined and
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.
Posted 21 days ago