Year 5 Primary Teacher - Ebbw Vale | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Year 5 Primary Teacher
Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent, Wales
Temporary (Full time)
anzuk is looking for enthusiastic and inspiring year 5 Primary Teacher for the remainder of the Academic year!
Are you looking for a new opportunity for growth and advancement? Do you want to make a positive impact on children's life? Would you like to work in a Primary School in Ebbw Vale?
anzuk is excited to announce that one of our partner schools is searching for a qualified Primary Teacher to join their department immediately for the rest of the academic year, with the possibility of it continuing in September. Ideally, the Primary Teacher is strong enough within their pedagogy to successfully teach within Key Stage 5.
The school has developed an effective programme of professional learning opportunities for teachers. Leaders evaluate appropriately the quality of teaching and provide useful feedback for staff. The school has also developed successful opportunities for staff to work collaboratively, share good practice and develop specific elements of teaching through its innovative ‘Project pawb’ programme.
As a result, the quality of teaching has improved since the core inspection. Most teachers demonstrate secure subject knowledge and create positive and supportive relationships with pupils. They provide clear explanations and use resources that engage pupils’ interest. As a result, nearly all pupils are fully engaged in their learning.
THE ROLE INCLUDES (but not limited to)
* Supporting your classes learning journey and attainment goals
* Preparing and delivering interactive and engaging lessons, across the subject ranges
* Differentiating lesson activities and learning techniques to cater for the diverse range of learning needs in a typical mainstream classroom
* Utilising effective behavioural and classroom management strategies, to promote an optimal learning environment in the classroom
WHY WORK WITH ?
* Anzuk are specialists in International Education Recruitment with over 15 years experience
* Our educators are our clients too, and we take particular care in making sure each teaching position is carefully filled with the appropriate applicant.
* Supportive international team that are all teachers and understand your needs.
* Guaranteed work opportunities
* Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
* Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
* Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
* QTS if applicable to the job ad above
* Right to work in the UK (Passport or UK work permit)
* Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
* Provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
* Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.