Production Operative - Preston | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Preston, Lancashire, England
8.3600 - 9.5000
Permanent (Full time)
Food Production Operative
We are currently recruiting for the position of Food Production Operative in the Walton Summit area.
Requirements of a Food Production Operative
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Good level of English language
- £ - £ per hour
- Fixed shifts available - 6am -2pm /2pm-10pm
- Immediate starts
- Location: Walton Summit
- Ongoing Work
- Excellent access to public transport
Role of a Food Production Operative
- Quality Checking
- Filling Sandwiches
- Packaging & labelling
- Working on a production line
Benefits of working for Extra Personnel as a Food Production Operative
- Weekly Pay
- 28 days holidays
- On Site Canteen
- Free on-site parking
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage references
- Employed Status
- Permanent Positions available
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above please click apply
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.