Registered Nurse - Dunblane | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Nurse - Stunning Service Care Home
Dunblane, Stirling, Scotland
£30,420 per year + Excellent Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
- Location : Dunblane, Stirling
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Nursing Dementia & Palliative care
- Resident Admission Age: 60 years
- Salary: £ per hour negotiable depending on your experience and seniority
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts available
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid PVG Check
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse experienced or Newly Qualified ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our service located Dunblane, Stirling.
This stunning care home situated in the heart of the green and leafy town of Dunblane and within beautiful grounds provides high quality nursing care for older people in a community setting. All staff at the home offer the highest levels of Dementia and Palliative care.
As a registered Nurse joining the home you will provide the below:
- Provide professional clinical nursing to all residents
- Uphold residents' participation strategy
- Abide by the Nursing & Midwifery Council's (NMC's) code of professional conduct
- Liaise with all personnel to ensure high standards of patient care
- To assist the home Manager in daily running of the nursing home
- Assist the home manager with staff training and inductions
Meet the manager: The home manager leads a team of dedicated, experienced registered nurses, carers and support staff and oversees the day to day running of the nursing home. Many of the staff have been working at our Dunblane private care home for many years and bring this experience to the fore when executing care plans and facilitating activities.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- A rolling programme of Mandatory Training
- PVG provided
- Competitive rates of pay
- Positive Care Inspectorate Grades across the Group
- Stable and consistent staff and management teams - more than a third of staff have been here 5 years or longer
- Low agency use as we have our own staff bank (greater staff consistency)
- A clear career path from Staff Nurse up to Charge Nurse towards management if desired
- Fully-funded stakeholder pension scheme
- Long service holidays
- Free uniforms
- Free on-site parking
- Overtime rate
- Death in service scheme
- Subsidised food from the kitchen
- Long service awards and other gifts
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are to - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on######### or send a copy of your CV to @.uk
Posted 42 days ago