Marketing Content Planner (FTC) - West Yorkshire - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 109ec15536f34b3d97db2153db3f5df5
Marketing Content Planner (FTC)
- West Yorkshire - This Area Only
£20 - £22/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Do you have great Marketing or Publishing experience? Looking for work immediately? CPM have an exciting new opportunity working with Asda as a Marketing Content Planner in Leeds. Positioned within the content team, you'll work with different areas across the business and our agency partners and be integral to the production of our Food Guide Publication and Content. This is a 3- month fixed term contract, up to £22k (depending on experience) pro rata.
Supporting the Content Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the Food Guide publication and social in line with marketing campaign moments, calendar events, trading activity and to meet business briefs. You will be creating content that reflects our customer and allows them to engage with our brand. You will be the key relationship manager for trading categories and key departments within the business, gaining a thorough understanding of Asda business and how these align to customer needs/ insight.
The role is involved in all areas of the publishing-cycle from delivering an agency brief, content planning/ development, feature development, feature sign-off, creative approval and research and insight.
The Ins and Outs:
* Working across the business to plan the Food Guide content that reflects the corporate focus and key messages
* Playing an integral role in the planning, execution and management of the Food Guide Publication, from initial brief to final approval
* Supporting on the future strategy for our Food Guide Publication
* Working with the relevant teams and agencies to help drive commercials
* Agency management
What you'll need:
*Experience in and passion for marketing
* Demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively and land projects on time
* An interest in and a broad understanding of digital marketing across content, social, and e-commerce
* A creative mind and the ability to provide an informed and effective critique of work (visuals and copy)
* Excellent organisational and time-management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* A proven track record in managing agencies/ key stakeholders
If you have a proven track-record in content creation, passionate about marketing and confident in bringing new ideas to the team, this could be the role for you!
CPM are investor in people Gold accredited and are an equal opportunities employer