Head of Education - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Head of Education, Maternity Cover
East London, Greater London, England
Contract (Full time)
Head of Education, Maternity Cover - FaceGym - London
Uniquely positioned between beauty, wellness and fitness, FaceGym is the world’s first gym studio for the face, whether in our Studios, virtually online or at home - offering a range of high-impact facial workouts which employ the latest cutting-edge technology and in-depth application techniques combined with high-performance skincare products to lift, sculpt, tone and tighten facial muscles.
Providing industry leading education and driving brand standards, throughout Studios, Digital and Wholesale. Being instrumental in the creation and execution of new and existing projects, ensuring the ongoing growth of the brand.
Responsible for strengthening the reputation of the FaceGym brand, proposing new ideas and developments. Ensuring our Studio, Digital and Wholesale services always meet the 5* standard and continue to exceed customer expectations.
Key duties and responsibilities:
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to;
Create and implement training programmes that ensure the highest level of brand education for all FaceGym employees. Ensuring FaceGym’s values and ethos are adhered to by all.
Ensure robust training programmes for all sales departments, to equip employees with the knowledge and skills to drive sales and profitability.
Continuously develop new ways of delivering training, via e-learning and other digital platforms.
Manage the education budget, including bootcamp costs, blocked hours within Zenoti and third-party training.
Work with Marketing and NPD departments on the creation of content for new product and campaign launches.
Ensure that all educational costs and requirements are in line with yearly department budget and proposed budgets meet the needs of the business.
Working on future development of new protocols and new treatments, alongside Training Managers the Marketing team.
Team management of the National Training Managers, setting KPI’s and reviewing in Studio and Digital training execution and standards.
Ensure the proper management of education and training documentation for all operational staff, in line with H&S and legal requirements.
Develop associated protocols and education manuals to support all training.
Maintain the Studio training matrix.
Ensure all Workout protocols and procedures are up to date and in line with best practice. Ensure protocols are readily available to the necessary employees.
Update all protocols in-line with new product and Workout launches.
Reporting to CEO on all educational and training matters on a regular basis.
Managing the Education schedule in-line with the Marketing calendar.
Reporting successes and areas for development within the Education department, liaising with HOD’s to approve new Workouts and initiatives.
Work with HR to carry our regular performance reviews for your team, as well as creating effective succession plans.
Ensuring that effective training has an impact on the financial growth of the business.
Compile training reports upon request.
The ideal candidate will:
- Extensive experience in a senior training/education role within the beauty industry, ideally working directly with Beauty Therapists/Estheticians
- An advanced understanding of coaching techniques and ability to adapt to different learning styles
- Ability to train, develop, motivate and encourage others
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Can do entrepreneurial attitude to help support and drive the business forward
- A team player with inspirational social skills
- Ability to manage a number of competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation skills and report writing skills
- Aptitude in decision-making, critical thinking and problem-solving
- Commercial understanding and business acumen
- Passion about branding and great understanding of changing consumer trends and lifestyles
- Experience of working within different work cultures (entrepreneurial start-up to larger corporate structures)
- Excellent organisational skills and great attention to detail
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- A passion for beauty, health and wellness with a deep appreciation of the brand DNA
The FaceGym Family is an inclusive community, with a strong mission to develop people and teams, promote confidence and positivity, and create an environment where all individuals are empowered to be the best version of themselves.
F orward thinking
M ake it happen
L ove what you do
Y ou are Important!
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/ visa will be considered for the above position.
Thank you for showing an interest in FaceGym - we know there is a lot of choice out there. We aim to respond to everyone who has shown interest in the role, however due to a high number of applications, if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.