Resident Liaison Officer - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Resident Liaison Officer
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Morgan Sindall Property Services have an exciting opportunity for a Resident Liaison Officer to join their team.
Location: South East England
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Job Type: Full Time – Permanent
About the company
Morgan Sindall Property Services provide integrated asset management for housing associations and local authorities, focusing on improving the living conditions of residents and leaving a lasting legacy in the communities we serve. Our services include, responsive repairs, void refurbishments, compliancy services and planned maintenance works.
Using data, we provide actionable insights for our clients, helping to inform investment decisions, improve customer experience, identify vulnerabilities in communities (. domestic abuse) and protect the environment. Collaborating with our partners, we find solutions to support and deliver projects to the highest quality and standards.
With over 800 employees, we focus on a culture which puts people at the core of everything we do, encourages innovative thinking and always puts our customer first.
Resident Liaison Officer – The Role:
The Operational job family consists of roles that provide front line delivery to our Customers, such as trade’s roles, roles that measure contract performance and the management of these activities.
To deliver a first-class liaison and administrative support in a busy environment to the project team, liaising with a wide and diverse customer base in a professional and efficient manner. Delivering an excellent level of client liaison to ensure high levels of customer & client satisfaction.
Resident Liaison Officer - Key Responsibilities:
- Log any complaints received in accordance with policy and procedure, swiftly resolving and advising the resident of the outcome
- To attend meetings or provide services outside the usual working hours as agreed and if required, liaising with other departments
- To deliver agreed targets within the service area, with support from Project Manager
- Assist in keeping manual and electronic records of all enquiries, requests and complaints taking appropriate action where necessary
- Communicating with residents / client throughout works program
- To promote value for money and continuous improvement within the service area.
- Promote a safeguarding culture within Morgan Sindall
- Liaise closely with Project Manager and Site Manager to assist in the smooth running of the assigned project
- Highlight any possible breaches of Health & Safety or unsafe working practices
- Liaise with the various sections within the project department to help improve KPI’s
- Comply with the lone working procedure and ensure the Resident Liaison Officers are complying to our lone working procedure
Resident Liaison Officer – You:
- Candidates must have good communication skills; must be able to communicate very confidently both verbally and in writing
- Full or Automatic UK driving licence held for minimum 12 months
Resident Liaison Officer - Benefits:
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Enhanced Pension Plan
- Private Health Single Cover
- Life Assurance
- Company Car – job need if required for the role
- Career progression with our Training and Development programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Oracle benefits; including Cashback, voucher codes, shopping vouchers, reloadable cards, discount holidays etc.
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Share Save schemes
- 1 Professional Subscription per annum
- Paid voluntary work
- We will consider requests for flexible working where possible
To submit your application for this exciting Resident Liaison Officer opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
MSPS are proud to support the resettlement of armed forces personnel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading industry sector companies where we recognise the value of diversity, flexible working and that talented people are key to our success