Property Manager - Putney | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Putney, Greater London, England
30000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this professional independent estate agency at its bespoke office in Putney, South West London.
Our client is currently looking for a Property Manager to join their successful team, managing a portfolio of 100 to 120 fully managed properties in and around Putney.
To be considered for this role, you will have at least 2 years’ experience, along with excellent administration and customer service skills in order to uphold our client’s superb reputation. You will ideally be ARLA qualified and have a full UK driving licence for inspections.
Responsibilities will include:
• Receiving all information from landlords and tenants in respect of faults, breakdowns, repairs and replacement
• Inspecting all new managed properties that are designated to your portfolio and liaising with the landlord
• Evaluating the priority of works
• Advising landlords of their obligations to the tenant
• Arranging competitive quotations from contractors for works to properties
• Submitting quotations to clients for works
• Supervising and checking works to properties prior to approving payment
• Dealing with all issues raised
• Supervising all works relating breakdowns and repairs, routine maintenance, as well as general refurbishment
• Keeping the tenant and landlord informed of progress and ensuring that the best interests of our clients are always served
• Dealing with tenant change overs
• Arranging renewal of tenancy agreements
• Dealing with the inventory checkout report at the end of a tenancy.
• Costing any breakages damages and replacement values relating to inventory check out
• Using every best endeavour to reach agreement between landlord and tenant in respect of any deposit deductions
• If agreement reached pass approval to your manager to authorise deposit return. If agreement not reached authorise return of non-disputed amount and start procedure with the appropriate tenancy deposit scheme to deal with the amount in dispute
• Carrying out inspection reports of managed lettings, or non-managed if requested by a landlord, at a pre-arranged fee, using the company iPad making notes of any issues that need attention and taking necessary photographs.
• Excellent IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc
• Have a flexible approach to work
• Have the ability to multi-task
• Have a strong service "ethic"
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Happy to take the initiative
• Confident in dealing with clients
• Excellent telephone manner
• Live with close proximity of the office
• Full UK driving licence - essential
The salary on offer for this role will be between £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on previous experience, plus additional benefits, including BUPA after 12 months of employment, 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays and the office is closed between Christmas and New Year.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to .