Team Administrator - Rochester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Rochester, Medway, England
£20000/annum plus Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £20,000
Location: Medway City Estate
Hours: Monday to Friday ( – )
Benefits: 33 days paid holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme
Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme
My client is a very large estate agency and Branch Administrators are a vital part of their success.
You will need to be organised, structured, and enjoy multi-tasking in a busy, fast-paced environment
* Don’t be afraid of hard work!
* Working in a sales team means the atmosphere is buzzing, fun, and focused on achieving results and so can be noisy at times (especially when someone seals a deal)!
* We are open to feedback and every year we ask staff what they really think about the company in an independent staff survey.
* They regard themselves as one big family all striving towards being the best we can be
Day to day to duties:
* if you love property, you will be one of the first to get a look at new listings as you will be busy producing all the details to send out to customers
* A bit of marketing so updating material (including our window displays) and advertising our stock on property sites such as Rightmove, Zoopla etc.,
* Sending out the standard and ad-hoc communications to our customers and following these up as needed
* Helping with customer enquiries when the sales team are out on appointments
* All the not such fun bits like the filing, post, DX and ordering of all the office equipment!
Do I need anything else?
* Ideally a decent typing speed of around 45 wpm and the ability to quickly learn new computer systems as well as the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook and Excel
* The ability to spot mistakes and maintain a high level of accuracy and detail, ensuring company standards and procedures are reached and that we are compliant with all relevant rules and legislation