Trainee IT Support Administrator (No Experience Needed) - Cookstown | Zoek UK | 10a6dcd21eab4c959570aa47118cd34c
Trainee IT Support Administrator (No Experience Needed)
Cookstown, Mid Ulster, Northern Ireland
Permanent (Full time)
• No previous experience needed
Please make sure you read the following details carefully before making any applications.
• Unlimited interviews
• Gain employer led certifications Are you a techie with a real passion for problem-solving? Would you like to start a career in IT support? If you are passionate about technology and do your best thinking outside the box, then we can help you become the IT Support Administrator you are meant to be. The Training Room specialise in connecting talent with a love of technology with life changing opportunities throughout the IT industry. We will help you gain the skills you need to become industry ready before matching you to suitable roles across our partner network with unlimited interviews for 3 years. The past 12 months has created a higher than usual demand for IT Support Administrators and our partners have engaged us to provide them with entry-level candidates certified in the specialisms below. You will gain the following certifications:
• CompTIA ITF+ (IT Fundamentals+) Develop the skills commonly performed by advanced end-users, including using security and web browsing best practices and understanding the functions of common operating systems and networks
• CompTIA A+ (220-1001 Core 1 & 220-1001 Core 2) The new Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures
• CompTIA Network+ Develop your competencies in troubleshooting, configuring and managing common network wireless and wired devices
• CompTIA Security+ Validate your baseline skills to perform core security functions by monitoring and diagnosing networks, understanding malware, vulnerabilities and threats to networks Add one of the following modules to specialise your learning:
• CompTIA Linux+ Validates the competencies required of an early career system administrator supporting Linux systems.
• CompTIA Cloud+ An introduction to cloud computing, CompTIA Could+ validates the skills you need to maintain and optimize cloud infrastructure services.
• CompTIA Server+ CompTIA Server+ certified candidates can work in any environment because it is the only industry certification that covers the latest server technologies including virtualization, security and network-attached storage. Click Apply to Register your details and someone from the team will be touch shortly