CHP Engineer - Tiverton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Tiverton, Devon, England
32000.0000 - 36000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is looking for a CHP Engineer due to expansion. This is a full-time field-based role where you will be part of a highly skilled team. You will thrive in delivering high-quality, customer service driven results
Duties and Responsibilities for a CHP Engineer:
- To ensure the functioning and availability of gas engines installed in a range of settings to provide energy and power solutions within environments such as hospitals, landfill gas sites, biogas sites, universities, power stations and manufacturing plants.
- To work alone or as part of team to cover sites around the south west region of the UK.
- Carry out scheduled & reactive maintenance to company standards.
- Always ensure liaison with the Service Manager and manage subcontractors.
Skills and Experience for a CHP Engineer:
- NVQ Level 2 in a mechanical discipline
- Ideally you will have first-hand experience working with landfill gas and/or CHP engines and good industry knowledge.
- If not, you will have transferrable skills gained working with diesel and/or marine engines.
- Ideally you will have mechanical and electrical capabilities, but a strong mechanical background is a key requirement.
Package Available for Successful Candidate:
- Basic Salary Between £32,000 - £36,000
- Company Vehicle + Fuel Card + Private Use
- 24 Days Holiday Allowance + Bank Holidays
- Overtime & Door-Door pay
- On-Call Rota
- Pension Scheme