History Teacher - KA11 4HN | Zoek UK
History Teacher -Redbridge - September 2020
KA11 4HN, Dreghorn
£25000 - £42000 per annum + Paid to scale
History Teacher is required to start in a 'Good' School based in Redbridge, East London.
I'm seeking a History teacher who is able to start in a thriving and supportive school based in Redbridge, this is located in East London.
This is a large Catholic comprehensive school situated in the London Borough of Redbridge. Ofsted have ranked us as 'outstanding'.
This position is starting in September 2020 and is open to NQT's or experienced teachers. The ideal History teacher will be committed, positive and a versatile teacher to join there successful department.
This is a medium size mix sex school. This school prides themselves on creating a positive and respectful learning environment. It also offers extra free training in school, CPD training is also taking place where staff can get involved.
We are seeking a professional who is:
An enthusiastic History specialist with the ability to teach across all of the Key Stages.
Passionate about History and has excellent subject knowledge.
Ambitious and committed to the very highest standards of student learning.
Keen to challenge and enthuse our diverse student population.
An excellent classroom practitioner with a drive for self-improvement and development.
HISTORY TEACHING INFORMATION:
- The position is open to both History NQT's and experienced History teachers.
- You will be joining a successful, well-structured department
- The History Department boasts a range of state of the art facilities
- This school offer a range of professional development opportunities.
- History is taught at year 8, 9, 10, 11 and to A-levels
- The school is located in well-served location for transport and parking is available onsite.
HISTORY TEACHER CONTRACT DETAILS
Location Redbridge East London
Position History teacher
Type of work KS3 / KS4 / KS5 History Teacher
Contract or position starting date September 2020
Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - tempory - 3 month contract
Full time/part time Full time
Pay Paid to scale
Hours 8am - 3:30pm, plus parents' evenings
History TEACHERS EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS:
QTS or equivalent
PGCE / SCITT / TEACH FIRST
History related degree
Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (we can provide you with this training)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS HISTORY TEACHING JOB THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
Hold Right to Work in the UK Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application Provide two professional child related references
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful History teacher:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- Online, accredited safeguarding course
Posted 30 days ago