Occupational Therapist - Manchester | Zoek UK | 10a8b57ef2a040058d3f07ce0a8eb834
- Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£31000 - £42000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Occupational Therapist - Disability Assessor - Home based
Salaries starting up to £42,000pa plus benefits
Conducting face-to-face or telephone consultations, our claimant-facing clinical colleagues work closely with PIP claimants to deliver high quality consultations, ensuring that the claimant experience is exceptional.
Similarly, colleagues based in our main office locations ensure that the claimant’s experience of the process is first-class, and the reports produced are of a consistently high quality.
*Due to the coronavirus pandemic and the suspension of face-to-face consultations by DWP, our clinical teams are currently home-based however these roles will be based in Assessment Centres once safe to do so*
In this varied role as a disability assessor you will:
* Be the point of contact during the consultation stage for individuals with a wide range of health conditions and disabilities
* Clinically evaluate all evidence from the claimant
* Liaise with a range of clinical peers across the NHS and private healthcare sector, charities and support organisations to produce detailed reports and evaluate evidence from PIP claimants
* Learn about a wide range of health conditions.
We're looking for qualified nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and paramedics with clinical knowledge, experience and skills including:
* Professional registration NMC or HCPC with no restrictions
* Post qualification experience (2 years)
* General IT skills and an ability to type notes accurately during the consultation (30 words per minute).
* 25 days annual leave, with the option to buy 10 and sell up to five days
* Employer-matched pension scheme, up to 10%
* Life assurance, private medical insurance, and medical indemnity insurance
* Reimbursement of your annual professional registration fee
* Health screening every two years (after one year's service)
* Flexible benefits tailored to your needs including travel or dental insurance, cycle to work scheme and more
* A robust induction programme and ongoing training and peer support, enabling revalidation of your professional clinical registration
* Opportunities to progress into more senior positions across the business.
Please apply direct with your CV for one of our consultants to contact you within 48 hours. Please note that our roles do require full eligibility to live and work in the UK unless stated otherwise in the information above.
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment safeguarding checks including an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
Etta Healthcare find rewarding careers for healthcare professionals and support organisations in building the most talented workforce to address increasing health and social care demands.
We care about everything we do and everyone we work with. In placing the right candidate, we are saving and improving lives, and this is what will drive us to be the best