Stadium Compliance and Event Safety Manager - Lincoln | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Stadium Compliance and Event Safety Manager
Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
£25000 - £27000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, my client requires a Stadium Compliance and Events Safety Manager, responsible for managing all aspects of legislation and compliance with direct responsibility for the my clients Stadium and associated facilities. The candidate should have appropriate skills and experience, be flexible and adaptable, have excellent leadership and communication skills, and be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Presenting a professional image and demonstrating the core values of the my client in actions and behaviours are critical to the performance expectations of this post.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Manage all aspects of compliance, local authority legislation, building regulations and Health & Safety, and update/prepare policy documents
* Manage the Event Safety Officer to ensure all event-related licences, policies and procedures are accurately updated and maintained
* Work to the guidelines set out in the Green Guide and other national governing body and licensed authority regulations for the safety of stadium and public buildings
* Manage relationships with regulatory bodies
* Manage relationships with external contractors and service providers
* Manage internal working relationships and work collaboratively with other departments
* Budget holder in respect of the above
* Understand when and how to take effective and appropriate action as required to maintain safety
* Work as a proactive member of the operations team to implement good practice and identify new and improved working practices
* Report and record accurately and in good faith any such incidents as required by regulations and the club's policies for reporting and recording
* Operate with integrity and respect at all times
* Carry out duties in accordance with all relevant company policies, including, but not exclusive to, the Health and Safety at Work Act, Code of Conduct, Safeguarding Policy, Diversity & Equality Policy, Equal Opportunities Policy, Financial Regulations Policy & Social Media Policy
* Devote full attention and ability to fulfilment of the duties required by the role
* Active participation in training, continuing professional development and the appraisal process
* To maintain the quality of service provision, regularly evaluating work and seeking to make improvements
* To safeguard and promote the welfare of all children, young people and adults at risk
* To be vigilant and support all safety and security operations
The above-mentioned duties and responsibilities should be regarded as neither exclusive nor exhaustive as the post holder may be required to undertake other reasonably determined duties and responsibilities, commensurate with the grading of the post, without changing the general character of the post.
My client Ethics & Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and employees to share this commitment.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice