Electrical Engineer - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
Contract (Full time)
An experienced Electrical Engineer is required on a contract basis to lead the delivery of a change project. The successful candidate will be required to:
• Work through the issues and identify pragmatic solutions to the gaps, challenging the current rule set if necessary.
• Further develop and manage the delivery plan for implementing of the new rules.
• Work across stakeholders to ensure changes to process, documentation, training, materials and tooling are captured and incorporated within the delivery plan.
• Lead weekly meetings of the core delivery team.
• Report to Senior Management on delivery progress.
The required candidate needs the following experience:
• Qualified Electrical Engineering with relevant degree;
• Project and Stakeholder Management experience;
• Detailed knowledge of Electricity at Work Regulations;
• Detailed knowledge of BS7671 Wiring Regulations;
• Experience of both HV DC Traction systems and LV Systems;
• Railway and railway industry experience; and
• Experience of delivering and managing organisation change ideally in relation to the application of electrical safety rules.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to devise pragmatic solutions to problems.
• Experience of implementing/altering electrical safety rules for other rail operators or maintainers