Administrator - Thames Ditton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Thames Ditton, Surrey, England
£19000 - £21000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently looking for an Administrator to join one of our Automotive Manufacturing clients within the Thames Ditton area who have a highly reputable name within their specialised field.
Main Purpose of Role:
To ensure the administration tasks of the account management function are completed accurately and within agreed timescales. Ensuring all activities are undertaken in accordance with work instructions and quality procedures.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Prepare and send driver packs to the relevant client prior to vehicle delivery.
* To assist the AM / AE in monitoring and managing Client MOT/Service/vehicle recall and Insurance reminders, and updating the vehicle management system accordingly.
* To produce client related reports as directed by the AM/AE.
* To manage client driver fines administration and update the vehicle management system accordingly.
* To administer and report on company and client MID.
* To administer and update customer toll accounts where applicable.
* To undertake tasks and administration relating to the taxing of vehicles and logging and filing of fleet V5 documents.
* As per request, prepare and send overseas travel documentation to the relevant customer / driver.
* To carry out other general department administrative duties including processing mail (received & sent) when required, and maintaining scanning filing system.
* To undertake any other tasks/projects within the department as directed by the AM or Support Services Manager.
* To carry out any duties deemed reasonable over and above standard duties including, deputising in other roles in periods of absence.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
* Some administration experience
* Ability to communicate clearly both in written and verbal communications
* Proficient in MS Office applications with the confidence and ability to learn new systems and technology when required
In return you will be offered a varied and exciting role to enhance your skills set and experience within your specialised field