Marketing Activations Executive - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Marketing Activations Executive
East London, Greater London, England
21000.0000 - 24000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Activation Account Executive - Job Description
ABOUT MAGNIFY MARKETING
Magnify is a unique marketing agency that specialises in sport communication and activations to the pub & leisure industry. Our mission is to get people to enjoy watching more sport more often in the unique environment that only a pub or bar can offer. Magnify is passionate about every sports experience, from the big essential date sports like World Cups and Euro’s to growing niche sports like NFL, F1 and Women's Football.
We are looking for an Activations Account Executive who can manage multiple projects, comfortable working as part of a small but dynamic team for clients on sporting campaigns.
An eye for detail is necessary, as the account executive will be responsible for pulling together project finances and developing pitch decks for new campaigns.
The account executive will be an essential point of contact for our clients, and therefore personality is vital. You should be likeable, friendly, enthusiastic and, most importantly, a team player.
You will be working across several leading pub groups, ensuring that they are getting the most from their sport investment working with international drinks brands and TV broadcasters.
· Act as a critical point of contact for clients, preparing for status meetings, ensuring agendas are written and distributed ahead of time and minutes shared accordingly
· Responsible for planning and delivering marketing campaigns across the client base, focusing on significant sporting events including Premier League, Six Nations, NFL, and niche sports like F1 and the WSL.
· Management of the project plan and relationship management, ensuring you create a strong working relationship with both clients and suppliers
· Assist in creating pitch presentations, participate in brainstorms and present effectively in a variety of situations.
· Liaise with suppliers to secure sporting talent for crucial campaigns
· Support the creation of and scheduling of social content before, during and after events
· Ensure the successful delivery of all content activations
· Attend activations across the country as necessary
· Write and understand detailed proposals & briefs
· Experience in a hospitality/drinks brand or sports environment would be beneficial - Passion for sport and pubs is critical
· Experience working on and managing an array of campaigns
· Ability to work with creative teams and third parties, including other agencies and freelancers
· Comfortable supporting filming for activations and content creation
· Ability to run several projects end-to-end, from idea generation through to implementation and reporting
· Good communication skills with clients and suppliers
· Ability to maintain full accountability and control of multiple, varied projects across multiple sports
· Ability to work with Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
· Within commuting distance of the Magnify Marketing office in Chiswick, London
· Occasionally, able to work unsocial hours, including evenings and weekends (Time in Lieu accrued)
· Enthusiastic with a keen interest in sports and a passion for pubs
· Ideally, with 1-2 years relevant work experience
Application deadline: 18/05/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,-£24, per year