Pensions Administrator - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
13.0000 - 15.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Remote / Working from home
£13 - £15 per hour
Temporary & Part Time Contracts with varying lengths available
Tate are offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Pensions Administrator, to join our client; a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company. This role will be fully remote, working from the comfort of your own home.
Working Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am - 5pm and with a competitive salary between £13 - £15 being offered.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role, suitable for someone with strong team working, mathematical and customer service skills.
Day to day responsibilities include the administration of occupational pension schemes, dealing with new joiners, leavers, retirees and calculating renewals and member contributions.
Key Duties: -
- Communicate effectively with client/members via the telephone, letter and email.
- Consistently provide a quality customer experience to clients/members.
- Deal with simple queries and requests by the use of standard letters and reference to procedures.
- Recognise and escalate potential problem and potential complaint cases.
- Ensure complaints procedure is adhered to and that all complaints are immediately notified to Senior Administrator.
- Monitor own workflow to ensure service levels are achieved.
- Accurately perform manual calculations.
- Assist the wider team in more complex / project work when required.
- Help to provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the company brand.
- Develop knowledge of clients' pension schemes.
- Continuously seek to identify areas where the service to clients/members could be improved and communicate to the Senior Administrator / Team Leader.
The Ideal Candidate: -
- Experience in either DB or DC pension administration (Essential)
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet targets.
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Customer and quality focused.
- Computer literate.
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.