Senior PHP Developer - Tower of London | Zoek UK | 10b2a72473bb43658e35f0624d7bd073
Senior PHP Developer
Tower of London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Ticket Tailor is a ticketing platform that offers event organisers a simple, helpful and great value way to manage event registration.
Don't wait to apply after reading this description - a high application volume is expected for this opportunity.
Our mission is to be the world’s best loved ticketing platform
- five million tickets are currently sold through our service every year and we have a world class NPS score.
We are ranked the 1 easiest to use ticketing platform in the world (G2Crowd), 1 event registration platform in the world (GetApp) and one of the top UK companies to watch for 2021 (Capterra).
We’re fully independent meaning we don’t have to answer to anyone except ourselves and our customers, allowing us to scale the company sustainably and with soul.
We're proud to be in the process of becoming B Corp certified.
The Ticket Tailor working culture is centred on growing better, not just bigger.
We’re a small but stellar team who value simplicity, transparency and collaboration.
We love to work with inclusive and supportive people who share our belief that a happy workplace happy customers.
About the role: As a Senior Developer you’ll help lead the technical direction of the team and platform.
You’ll be a positive influence to other members of your team and improve our processes.
You’ll take ownership on different aspects of the platform and deliver features, assessing the product and technical implications of your changes, creating a flawless customer experience.
Your main responsibilities will be to: Take ownership of parts of the platform and define their future roadmaps Plan, build and deliver features and platform improvements across our whole stack and infrastructure Identify and put in place improvements to our processes Ensure work from the team is of high standard, secure, and well tested Mentor other developers on the team Helpful skills and experience: Broad and/or deep knowledge of PHP frameworks (we use Laminas, Mezzio and Symfony).
Deep understanding of web applications Strong experience of testing
- exploratory, unit, and acceptance Detailed knowledge of security and data protection An enthusiasm for helping others excel Excellent communication skills and you thrive in a collaborative environment Nice to have experience with: demands of e-commerce platforms.
Our tool stack: Mezzio and Laminas on PHP MySQL Redis Apache AWS Hosted React Native, Redux, RealmDB CircleCI This role will suit you if You enjoy working in a small, collaborative team You value testing your work in all forms You're excited about putting in place good processes You want to design the architecture and platform as we grow You value security and actively seek areas to improve You enjoy sharing knowledge / mentoring other developers You are ambitious, enjoy constantly learning, and have a growth mindset
- Competitive salary based on experience Annual bonus based on company growth Generous budget to set up your working environment Opportunity to work in a small business and get involved in more than just tech Equal and fair parental leave policy for all new parents Our working values are centred around trust, flexibility and collaboration, some of the things we think are important include: Relaxed working atmosphere
- being stressed doesn’t make you more productive Flexible working policy
- work should fit around life as much as possible, we allow 2-3 working days from home a week and operate a core working hours policy, so you can come in a bit later or leave earlier depending on your needs Rest
- a rested team is a successful team
- we respect our evenings / weekends and we offer 25 days holiday, not including public holidays, encouraging everyone to use their full allowance Trust